Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Tree

Currently I am using Genius Family Tree software (an Australian software) for my family tree. The software is available at,

http://www.tucows.com/preview/198280


Its not free, you need to buy a Licence to use it. It costs $34.00 (not sure whether its AUD or USD). But you can download it to your Computer. Its only 4.25 MB.

Anyone interested, may e-mail me privately. Then I will try to forward my family tree (using that software). You will then be able to see my family tree, (plus the family tree of all people in Lipat Kajang using my memory, and in combination with a family tree chart each from Teh Seman's family and Cikgu Din's family).


Lipat Kajang people (or decendents) are encouraged to participate& contribute (Orang Lipat Kajang, atau keturunan, di jemput memberi sumbangan idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment