Monday, February 9, 2009

A success story.


On the way back to Kuantan today, I stopped at this BP Station about 1 km from the Gombak Toll, eastward, the Station I am told being owned by Sdr Jauhari (I did not know that he is Dato'/Datuk?) whose parents, one side being from Lipat Kajang. I would like to think that we are related somehow.

Unfortunately he had already left for a meeting somewhere. And I met this nice lovely lady, who introduced herself as his wife. It was so nice of her to greet us and she met my wife. Actually I was the one who introduce myself first. I must appologise if I have been too liberal with my introduction.

I must say that I am very proud to know that he is another Lipat Kajang-ite whom I may classified as entrepreneurship-success, and a Dato'/Datuk(?). And he owns a string of BP stations in Kuala Lumpur. I have known no one from Lipat Kajang who can be called a self made entrepreneurship-success and a Dato'/Datuk(?). Anyone knows of anyone else?

We are proud of you Dato'/Datuk(?)


Lipat Kajang people (or decendents) are encouraged to participate& contribute (Orang Lipat Kajang, atau keturunan, di jemput memberi sumbangan idea)

2 comments:

  1. i have known for quite a while from someone that hj juhari is now a dato'
    my apology for not mentioning about his dato'ship in my earlier account about him
    i have not had the chance yet to go and talk to him so i dared not write about him now being a dato'

    this late afternoon (monday) hj juhari phoned me to check on one man named Lias from Kg Lipat Kajang Pahang came to his BHP station along the Karak Hi'way today looking for him, but was greeted by his wife whom I have known as a very humble and courteous lady.
    hj juhari is not quite sure who Lias is, so i explained to him, that Lias (known as Yunus in the kampong) is related to me on my father's side in the same way as he hj juhari is related to me on my mother's side, and he asked who is his wife, i told him she is anak arwah Cikgu Hitam, hj juhari knows who is arwah Cikgu Hitam

    hj juhari certainly have Kg LKP in his heart and mind, even from before, and i know him very well personally for 3 decades, closer than just being cousins, to be able to say this about him

    he is a humble and helpful and hardworking person who started without any "tongkat" ...

    i also took the opportunity to explain to him about this blog, and gave some details that he wanted to know, why this blog was started and what are we up to, our hopes and our wishes for Kg LKP and all its sons and daughters and their descendents, and i know that hj juhari is happy to hear about this blog
    i will go to his house soon, i have not visited him for quite a while (i am very sorry), and i will explain further to him about this LKP blog
    kita adalah cicit cicit kepada hj sabudin bin hj pin bin tok hashim, the bugis warrior

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete